Costa Rica

Monday, May 26, 2008

personal

I just got back from the BEST WEEKEND ever a litte while ago. It is still very surreal to me. Pretty bummed because my camera broke, but I should be able to get my pictures off of the memory card. I will blog about this weekend very soon, but I want to try to get the pictures up and working. I just wanted to thank everyone for keeping up with my blogs! It truly means a lot to me and I want ALL OF YOU to be able to experience what I have been so lucky to have experienced. There is still soo much more to come!! I love and miss all of you so much!! Oh and aunt laure you should have jack and pete show you all of my albums on facebook and whoever else has access. LOVE YOU!! Oh and not to make any of you jealous or anything but we are leaving bright and early to go to the beach while our professors are in $%&$ :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ryanbateman said...

cant wait to see some of those pictures.

May 26, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home